Entering into Therapy or engaging a Life Coach is a big commitment, both personally and financially! Therefore, please feel free to contact me and schedule a quick call so you can ask me some questions and generally just see whether I feel like the right person for you. If you or I feel I am not the best fit for you, then we can discuss other avenues of support for you. I offer appointments to clients aged 18+ years.
Appointment Types & Availability
Face to Face Consults
To discuss or schedule an appointment please email me via my contact page or contact me directly on 0477 265 365.
Telephone Consults (other than EAP)
- Fee-Paying Private Clients
- Self Referral Only
- No Medicare Rebates available
- Please email me via my contact page or contact me directly on 0477 265 365
Email Option (Fee-Paying Private Clients only)
- This is an option for clients on a limited budget, for clients who may not have the option of face to face appointments, for clients who may prefer communicating by email and/or for client who live interstate or rural & remote.
- This can be combined with occasional telephone consults, i.e. you might have an email once a week and a phone call once a month, or similar…
- You are seeking counselling independently from your GP or other referring agency
GP Referral + Mental Health Care Plan (MHCP)
- You are seeking counselling following a discussion with your GP who may have offered you a written referral and/or a MHCP (does not cover telephone consults)
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Referral
- You are seeking counselling via your Employee Assistance Program
- Face to face & telephone appointments available
Australian Defence Force (ADF)
- I am a registered Health Service Provider for members of the ADF
Open Arms (VVCS)
- I am a registered Health Service Provider for clients referred via Open Arms (formerly VVCS)
Face to Face Appointment Fees (other than EAP, Open Arms & ADF)
All GP referrals on a Mental Health Care Plan are currently offered as Bulk Bill Appointments
All Standard Hour Self Referring Clients: $90
All After Hours Self Referring Clients: $105
Telephone Consultation Fees (other than EAP & Open Arms)
- Week days between hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm (EST): $100.00
- Currently reduced to $75
- Outside of above hours: $120.00
- Currently reduced to $95
Email Consultation Fees
- $45 – $65 depending on word count and/or number of emails per week
- Reduced to Standard Rate of $35
Face to Face Regular Fees (currently on hold)
- Weekday Standard Hours: $120.00 per 50-60 minute session. For those on a MHCP this results in a gap fee of $33.85.
- After Hours & Saturdays: $150.00 per 50-60 minute session. For those on a MHCP this results in a gap fee of $63.85.
- No concessions available
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- The Employer pays the consultation fee for clients referred via their EAP provider.
Australia Defence Force (ADF)
- ADF approved session fees are covered by the ADF Health Services
Open Arms (VVCS)
- Open Arms approved session fees are covered by Open Arms
- Payments for clients accessing telephone sessions will need to be received prior to the appointment (Bank Transfer or PayPal)
- For Face to Face Clients, payments will be taken directly after your session
- Please bring your Medicare Card and Bank Card if you wish to receive the immediate Medicare Rebate
- Bank Transfer: Bernadette Martin / ANZ / BSB 016-770 / Account # 300771181
- PayPal: Bernadette.email@example.com
- Eftpos & Credit Card
If you would like to take the next step, please contact me via my ‘Contact page’ or (m) 0477 265 365 to either arrange a brief introductory phone session and/or schedule an appointment – I will endeavour to get back to you within two days.